1) A fixed lower shock mount makes for stronger chainstays and combines with the steeper seat tube angle for more efficient pedalling. Downtube is reinforced with carbon armour, for better protection
2) With a 140mm travel fork combined with 130mm of rear suspension, it climbs efficiently, and it gives just the right amount of travel for the bigger hits on the way down! Also, the Fuel EX comes complete with new sizing standards. Everybody - men and women, gets the full range of sizes, with each model available in at least two colours, so more choices for everyone! Whether your customer is male or female, short or tall, mild or wild, there’s a perfect fit with Fuel EX
3) Most Fuels have the RE:aktiv shock. Further up the range models come with RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft - giving you the best traction, and the highest confidence.
4) For 2020, the revised geometry hits the sweet spot. Next to the superseded models, the new Fuel is longer, and with a slacker head tube, to give you more stability on the descents.
5) Every 2020 Fuel EX has dropper posts, wide range 1 x drivetrains and grippy 2.6” tyres.
6) Don’t forget BITS! Just like the new Domane, you can now store the tools and tubes in the downtube - less to carry in awkward places
7) Medium and upwards comes with 29 inch wheels because they roll fast, and stable over the rough terrain. The x-small size comes with 27.5” wheels, so shorter riders will find it easier to control and with better standover clearance. Small size comes with both wheel options, as the preference is split between the two over their wheel size preference
8) Continuing from the previous model, Mino Link and Control Freak gives you a clean custom setup, minimal cable slap and tidy looks! Inside the down tube on the carbon models you can store essentials like a tube or tools - instead of carrying them under the saddle, or on your back in a pack.
YES! Fuel EX IS available in Project One! The Fuel EX is a true mountain bike - it can handle every trail from long gruelling climbs to rugged descents, and everything in between. The Fuel EX is the right mountain bike for most people!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.