1) Smoother Than Ever CAAD bikes have always been known for their surprisingly smooth ride. CAAD13 is even smoother, thanks to the newly designed SAVE rear triangle, integrated seat binder and KNØT 27 seat post.
2) Speed of Light The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but can reduce drag by up to 30% .
3) Speed Release Equipped - The disc versions feature Speed Release thru-axles for faster, easier wheel changes. Compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.
4) An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
5) Clearly Capable The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. The disc versions will fit 30mm tires with tons of clearance, for extra comfort and capability on any kind of road.
6) Hollowgram SAVE Systembar - thin bar profile absorbs shock and reduces drag for better comfort and speed. Two-piece design allows interchangeability and 8 degree of pitch adjustment to perfectly fine-tune rider position.
The Aluminum Experts Cannondale forged its legacy in aluminum and CAAD13's SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy is the lightest, most sophisticated aluminum construction available - available in store at Cycles Galleria!
Read Also Other Cannondale Bikes