1) The Bosch Kiox display on the Allant+ 8 has all the classic functions of an on-board computer, while at the same time giving you access to the digital world via the smartphone app. The colour display gives you all riding data at a glance, while the separate control unit allows you to stay in control of the handlebars and keep an eye on whats ahead of you! Kiox can record your trips and send all the relevant data via the smartphone's Bluetooth connection to the Bosch eBike Connect online portal. This makes Kiox your perfect companion on every ride. Using Bluetooth technology to connect with an optional chest strap enables you to check your current heart rate at all times, thus getting the most out of your training. The Bluetooth low energy interface also enables updates to the software to be downloaded onto your on-board computer without requiring a cable connection!
2) Yes, you can charge your Allant by plugging it straight into the wall. Nice and easy!
3) Of course, if you rather take the battery off, and connect to a charger, you can do that too!
4) Integrated lights, and full mudguards on all models - so you're safe, and can use pannier bags to carry your load!
5) All Allants have a Bosch Performance Line CX motor, with 75nm of torque, and a 500wh battery.
6) Hydraulic disc brakes for the best stopping power in all conditions!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.