Cannondale SuperSix Evo 2020!
1) Speed Shapes The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
2) Smooth Operator SuperSix EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality, and the new one is even smoother. The new SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and KNØT 27 seat post increase compliance by 18%.
3) Speed Release Equipped The disc versions feature Speed Release thru-axles for faster, easier wheel changes. Compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.
4) Hidden Cable Routing On the disc versions, brake lines route through an opening in the front of the headtube for minimal drag and headache free serviceability.
5) Clearly Capable The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. The disc versions will fit 30mm tires with tons of clearance, for extra comfort and capability on any kind of road.
6) HollowGram SAVE SystemBar Thin bar profile absorbs shock and reduces drag for better comfort and speed. Two-piece design allows interchangeability and 8° of pitch adjustment to perfectly fine-tune rider position.
Read Also about Aftershokz