1) KingPin Suspension System. Up to 30mm of bump-smoothing suspension, without the weight and complexity of a shock or linkages.
2) LockR Pivot. Thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seat-stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response.
3) Speed Release Equipped. Speed Release thru-axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru-axle, with the easy use of a quick release axle. Compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets.
4) Fender Up. Fully fender ready. A removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it, gone when you don’t.
5) Dropper Ready. Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost, which shouldn’t really be a surprise on a bike that's this off-road capable.
6) Big Tire Clearance. Comes with big 700x37c tires for grip and comfort, but has room for up to 40mm tires with tons of clearance. You can even put on 650 wheels with 48mm tires if small and fat is your thing.