Q. I'm a Bupa Member. How do I redeem my discount voucher?
A. All Bupa members have access of up to 15% discount on RRP of Trek Bikes and Bontrager P&A, excluding Project One. To redeem, download and print your discount voucher from the Bupa member intranet site. Present that along with your Bupa membership card and photo ID at one of our six stores.
- Trek and Electra bikes: 15% discount on RRP
- Bontrager and Electra P&A (including wheels): 15% discount on RRP
- Trek and Electra eBikes:10% discount on RRP
BUPA Offer Terms and Conditions
- The bike offer is a 15% discount off RRP across the Australian Trek and Electra range including children’s, commuter, mountain and road bikes.
- The offer EXCLUDES: Project One Bikes, Project One Now Bikes
- A 60 day waiting period applies from consumer release date of a new model bike, before being included in the range available within the offer
- The parts and accessories offer is 15% discount across the Bontrager and Electra range. All Bontrager products come with Bontrager’s unconditional guarantee
- Each Bupa health Insurance policy is eligible for one discount voucher once per calendar year. Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other sale, offer or promotional codes.
- Offer not available to Trek employees or Trek Retail Partners or Employees
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund or be used to purchase gift vouchers from a Trek or Electra dealer.
- Vouchers must be redeemed at time of purchase. The offer cannot be applied retrospectively.