We are looking for talented people to join an awesome team.
Cycles Galleria are Melbourne's favourite bike stores located across Melbourne's CBD and suburbs. We recruit and train highly talented people from diverse backgrounds who have three things in common - they love to share their riding passion, are performance orientated, and love to have fun whilst growing their career. Currently we are seeking a full time Store Manager, full-time and casual Salespeople and Professional Mechanics. Scroll down to apply or click here.
Duty/Assistant Manager - Full TimeFull DetailsActive
Duty/Assistant Manager - Full Time
Cycles Galleria is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about bikes, people and how they combine to create happier, healthier people. The key objective of this role is to partner with the Senior Management Team and grow the store and your small team around you. Managing a Cycles Galleria store is both challenging and rewarding, and like no other job.
What you'll do
- Passionately lead and coach a fast paced and high-performing team.
- Educate the cycling community about our values, products and services.
- Lead the store sales through Operational Excellence.
- Manage store inventory, both operationally and strategically.
- Manage sales staff, Mechanics, suppliers and senior management day-to-day.
- Creatively solve problems, in the workshop, on the floor and behind the scenes.
Your day-to-day interaction will be with riders, sales staff and the workshop manager. But you'll also deal extensively with both mum-and-dad suppliers, multi-national suppliers and the fun and performance driven senior management team.
- Take full responsibility and accountability for your life and the results you achieve in it.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills - ability to bridge the gap across ages and demographics.
- A natural at organising people, tasks, priorities and time.
- Have a little bit of hustle. Enjoy selling and celebrating success.
- Have an entrepreneurial streak, ability to make calculated decisions.
- Demonstrate integrity and humility. Under promise and over deliver.
- Not necessarily from the bike industry! Some of our best managers are from outside the industry.
- At least one year as a demonstrated sales leader or manager in a customer facing industry.
What can we offer?
- Above industry salary + generous bonus scheme
- Unparalleled company culture
- The freedom and tools to make the role your own
- Training, mentoring and professional development support
Salesperson - Part Time and Full TimeFull DetailsActive
Salesperson - Part Time and Full Time
- Looking for more fun?
- Keen to work with the best?
We sell the best brands, have the best customer service and therefore only want the best staff. If this is you, and you want to work in a shop where the customer really comes first, we need to talk.
You will be excelling in your current role and love customer interaction and the sales process.
Obviously a love of bikes is a must, but you must also be able to smash sales targets and work as part of a close knit team to guide customers to the right product whilst being friendly and knowledgable.
Attitude and cultural fit are much more highly regarded than previous industry experience. We can teach you how to be awesome in your career in the bike industry if you're willing to learn.
Mechanic - Part Time and Full TimeFull DetailsActive
Mechanic - Part Time and Full Time
We know that the Workshop is the beating heart of a quality bike shop. That's why we have such talented and experienced mechanics.You will love a fast-paced team dynamic, working closely together to achieve exceptional results for the store and business as a whole.
As a growing company, there is plenty of scope for progression and promotion. We invest in our staff to further their careers and personal development, this isn't a summer job! Being a major dealer of quality brands, you will be expected to have at least two years experience with high-end groupsets including Di2. Experience with suspension forks, hydraulic brakes and wheel-building is preferred.
We would expect you to:
- Work autonomously and manage your time effectively
- Communicate clearly with customers and your team
- Perform on the sales floor when needed
We are currently looking for full-time mechanics across the business. If you feel you would fit this role, and want to talk further about this great opportunity, please contact us for a chat.
What we can offer:
- Premium products and conditions
- Fun and professional working environment
- Real progression opportunities
- Above award wages
We're looking for experienced Mechanics who:
- Are friendly and approachable
- Have high standards of workmanship
- Enjoy working with quality equipment
- Well presented and professional
Ecommerce Customer Service Specialist - Full TimeFull DetailsActive
Ecommerce Customer Service Specialist - Full TimeRole Description
Join our high performing and rapidly growing digital team at Cycles Galleria.
Our e-commerce business is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a number of talented customer service specialists who are passionate about bikes, delivering an outstanding digital experience to our customers, and bettering themselves.
As a true omni-channel specialist retailer, our business is unique and interesting. You’ll be communicating and coordinating with customers and our own brick and mortar showrooms to :
- Assist customers with product selection and order resolution across email, phone and live chat
- Working closely with our stores to ensure a great fulfillment experience
- Manage online orders from the first time they visit us online to the day they ride their bike
- Identify process failure points, improvement opportunities and propose solutions
- Develop great relationships with the ecom manager
Cycles Galleria eCommerce ManagerLocation
Brunswick East, Melbourne. With the flexibility of partly remote hours supported.Remuneration
$45k-$55k package depending on experience.
- An interest in bikes
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service (technical retail) or sales
- Ecommerce background (Shopify, Shipstation)
- Quick learner and comfortable with web based tech
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and methodical ; ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Proactive in identifying problems
- Like to have fun at work (we are a young, fun team!)
What we can offer
- Working in a young, fun and high performing team
- Working in an industry that genuinely improves people's lives
- Career development opportunities in a growing business and a growing team
- Competitive remuneration