1) 120mm front travel, and 115mm rear travel gives you a suspension setup that's capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events - or if you simply want to rip up some trails!
2) TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion - faster transition from descent to climb!
3) Control Freak cable management system - the lightest, quietest and
most versatile - any combination of
shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines can be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate
4) Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defence to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns.
5) Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride.
6) Tubeless Ready rims and tyres make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats and less weight. The rim strips are already installed, just add TLR valves and sealant