Availability: Contact to Confirm
Shipping may be delayed on this item.
We will contact you with a delivery date.
This is a new, more aerodynamic fork legs with elongated Sqaero shapes.
• Slimmer, more aero crown without sacrificing tire clearance,
• Fully internal cable routing,
• Integrated disc brake bracket for 140 & 160mm discs,
• Dedicated 12mm axle dropouts,
• Syntace X-12 front axle for maximum stiffness & strength,
• New fork name, Fango is Italian for “mud”.
Dropouts type: TA
Weight: (g) 500g
Brake type: Flatmount Disc
Brake compatibility: Max 160mm
Wheel size: 650b - 700C
Rake (mm): 50
Steerer diam: 1 1/8"
Crown diam: 1 1/2"
Tube length: (mm) 300
Axle to crown: (mm) 395
Tires compatibility (max): 650X2.1 & 700 x 44mm
The industry standard comes in all sizes Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the...
Lighter tubes for faster wheels Improve the performance of your bike by reducing rotational weight with Bontrager Lightweight tubes. They...
A path of protection The one tire to choose if you could buy only one. Super low rolling resistance, outstanding...