Bags and racks add versatility and capability to your ride so you can do more by bike. Bontrager racks and bags offer easy installation, a classy aesthetic, and are designed to thrive together. And new for this year, the MIK system! It’s an integrated bag and rack system that makes installation or removal as simple as a push and click.
MIK (Mounting is Key) is a system designed to make installation and removal of bags or baskets from riders’ racks as easy as can be. The carrier plate that is built into MIK bags includes an integrated key—to install, just align and click. To remove, simply push the key and detach. Once installed, you can remove the key and deter any casual thief. To put it simply, MIK makes Bontrager bags and racks more versatile.
- Quick-and-easy installation adds storage and utility to compatible bikes
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
- Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories
- Compatible with MIK, standard boot bags and panniers
- Single-bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation
- Includes the required mounting hardware
- Additional side stays allow for mounting of both trunk and pannier bags
- Max weight capacity 25kg (55 lb)
For frame size's 18" - 22" (54cm-62cm)