Stands up to hard hits
Line Comp 30 is a durable alloy mountain wheel built on wider rims for better tire support. With more support, you can run lower tire pressure for better traction, more control, and a smoother ride. This trail-tough wheel stands up to hard hits, has a proven Tubeless Ready (TLR) design, and includes a 108-tooth Bontrager Rapid Drive hub for quick engagement, fast acceleration, and long-lasting performance.
- Rapid Drive 108, j-bend hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Updated rim design and stronger G609 alloy stands up to hard hits
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick, easy transition to tubeless system
- Wider Boost 110/148 hub flanges enhance bracing angle for stiffer wheel
- Durable G609 alloy rim with 29mm internal, 33mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 14G spokes with brass locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, SRAM XD driver, Shimano 10/11 speed available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip installed and TLR valve
Rapid Drive 108
Each model features Rapid Drive 108 hubs, which have 108 points of engagement for quick accelerations and confident pedaling through even the most demanding terrain.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tires, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this setup is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
|Size||Front, Not applicable||Rear, SRAM XD 11/12-speed|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Cassette compatibility||Not applicable||SRAM XD 11/12-speed|
|Brake type||6-bolt disc||6-bolt disc|
|Attachment||Thru Axle||Thru Axle|
|Nipple locking type||Brass Locking||Brass Locking|