Bags and racks add versatility and capability to your ride so you can do more by bike. Bontrager racks and bags offer easy installation, a classy aesthetic, and are designed to thrive together. And new for this year, the MIK system! It’s an integrated bag and rack system that makes installation or removal as simple as a push and click.
MIK (Mounting is Key) is a system designed to make installation and removal of bags or baskets from riders’ racks as easy as can be. The carrier plate that is built into MIK bags includes an integrated key—to install, just align and click. To remove, simply push the key and detach. Once installed, you can remove the key and deter any casual thief. To put it simply, MIK makes Bontrager bags and racks more versatile.
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
- Front and rear black reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
- Stay organised with internal mesh pocket and two side pockets, each with a smaller internal pocket
- Zipped pocket with soft lining provides secure phone storage accessible from top of bag
- Be ready for weather with an integrated rain bag securely stowed in rear pocket
- Light loop for easy rear light mounting
- Adjustable carrying strap for convenient off-bike use